Last In Line, the band featuring original Dio members Vivian Campbell (guitar) and Vinny Appice (drums), along with Andrew Freeman (vocals), Phil Soussan (bass) and Erik Norlander (keyboards), will embark on a short run of US headline dates this week. The band started out in 2011 as a reunion jam of the Dio band members and was playing Dio covers, but in 2014, began writing their own music, and released their debut studio album ‘Heavy Crown’ in 2016. Last In Line will be bringing an assortment of originals and covers to stages on this tour, and will hit San Diego for a show at Brick By Brick on Saturday July 15th. This show will also feature Symbolic, Taz Taylor and Alchemy as local/regional support acts.
* This giveaway is now closed. Winners have been emailed. *
Metal Assault in association with Brick By Brick is giving away two pairs of tickets to the show. Please read the following rules, terms and guidelines, and enter the giveaway using the widget below.
1. Giveaway is open now through Wednesday July 12th 11:59 PM PT.
2. Winners will be picked at random and will be contacted via email on Thursday July 13th.
3. Please use an active email address to sign up for the giveaway, and add MetalAssaultLA [at] gmail.com in your Contacts list so that the winning notification does not go into your spam folder, should you be the lucky winner of these tickets.
4. Please do not enter unless you’re living in the San Diego area or otherwise plan to be in town on the date of the show. We hate seeing tickets go to waste.
5. You will be required to respond to the winning notification by 8 PM on Thursday July 13th, otherwise the tickets will be reallocated, and the new winners will be contacted on Friday July 14th.
6. You can enter multiple times to increase your chances of winning. Just keep checking back on this page every day and re-enter through the duration of the giveaway!
And if you want to skip the giveaway process altogether, simply buy tickets to the show here.
Disclaimer: By entering your email address for the purposes of this contest, you are automatically subscribing to the weekly Metal Assault newsletter.
If you like what you’ve read/seen, buy a shirt and help keep Metal Assault running full time!
If you live in LA, San Diego or Sacramento, come to one of our events!