It’s the last Bandcamp Friday of 2020, and through all of today (until 11:59 PM Pacific Time), Bandcamp is waiving its revenue share, and letting us keep 100% of our sales revenue. To coincide with this occasion, we have some brand new updates for you. Here’s a quick rundown.
1. METAL ASSAULT RECORDS – Bandcamp Subscriptions: The label is launching a subscription model which gives YOU incentives to get more directly involved in supporting our label and all our artists.
You get our entire digital catalog of current releases (6 full-length albums, 1 EP, 4 singles and 4 compilations) instantly upon signing up, plus a discount on all existing merch items that you purchase from now on. What’s more, you also get all future digital releases, and your discount will apply to all merch items that get released in future.
There’s free merch items involved as additional perks for Tiers 2 and 3. And, we intend to release exclusive subscriber-only music, merch and content in the future as well.
Come this way, and join the MAR family:
2. SEA SLEEPER – “George Van Tassel”: Portland, Oregon progressive death metal band and newest MAR signee Sea Sleeper has unveiled an intense music video for “George Van Tassel”, the scintillating new single off of their debut album Nostophobia (releasing February 5 2021 via MAR). Watch the video premiere on No Clean Singing, and while you’re at it, pre-order the album. Digipack CDs, t-shirts, posters and digital downloads are available now via seasleeper.bandcamp.com
3. OLD BLOOD – Bandcamp Subscriptions: Old Blood is launching its own BC Subscriptions, similar to that of the label’s, but pertaining exclusively to Old Blood music and merch. Check it out here:
What’s more, Old Blood logo patches are now in stock, and start shipping out early next week!
4. METAL ASSAULT Classic Logo T-Shirts: They are back, and now in stock! Show your support for all things MAR and wear this explosive shirt loud and proud.
* Also comes free with the MAR Tier 2 Bandcamp Subscription
5. LIVING DARKNESS – “Darkest Moments Make You Stronger” T-Shirt for Mental Health Awareness: LA traditional heavy metal group Living Darkness has launched a new t-shirt design specially to raise funds for Mental Health Awareness. 50% of proceeds from all sales of the new t-shirt as well as its corresponding t-shirt + album CD bundle will go to the Child Mind Institute. Get yourselves some kickass merch, and support a great cause. These shirts are now in stock and ship out within 2 business days.
AND what’s more, we have METAL ASSAULT MIXTAPE Vol. 2 and Vol. 3, THE HOOD’s GOT TALENT: Vol. 1 mixtape, and existing digital releases and physical stock items from HAUNTED GARAGE, WARWIND, THE BLUE PRISON, HVILE I KAOS, EMERSON SINCLAIR, ROADRASH, SOLAR HAZE and DAWN FADES available via the MA bandcamp as well.
If you like what you hear and see, we highly encourage you all to make a purchase today. Thank you for your support!
P.S. Keep your eyes on our website and social networks next Tuesday for our next big signing announcement …